Saturday, March 12, 2022

White Noise, Drifting


I'm getting better at sleep.

Some nights, it just creeps up on you; but tonight, it's warm, and inviting. How strange.

Perhaps it helps I've temporarily embraced a more nocturnal lifestyle; thankfully adaptive to work, and allowing for lots of introspection and mindfulness. Not to mention, a touch-base with Religion. I'm glad to have this time to myself. 

Vienna and Dev sketch,
"Cry, Cry 11"
Gotta work on the whole "being productive" part, though. There's a few tasks on my list - but I'd rather lay in bed. I deserve it - today was taxing, physically; though pretty calm otherwise. Good balance, you ask me.

Been feeling feelings, thinking thinkings, and all that songbook jazz. The usual; and, as per the recipe, I've decided I ought to feel justified. Truth is truth; and the past, is the past. Yep - nothing shocking. But hey - it's nice to get it down on paper. Or... y'know. 

So, what does the future hold? None of my concern. We'll get there when we get there; its water under the bridge. Until then, I've got bigger things to worry about; no existential bus trip scares me - and neither does a terribly specific non-sequitur of a statement. 

I ought to sleep... Randy Savage needs cuddles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment