Space Ghost: Coast to Coast - perhaps, the greatest drama of all history; the storied tale of the host with the most, Tad Ghostal, and his epic quest to face the omnipresent forces of evil - otherwise known as Zorak, Moltar, Brak, the extended Legion of Doom, and an endless barrage of strange late 90's guests, cameos and total freakshows.
Passed down to me at a young age - a sort of, stoner family heirloom - I instantly became a hyperfan, as I endlessly rewatched the Season Two DVD. I believe it was from Suncoast Video. Look 'em up..
A shame the only complete DVD collections are bootlegs. I found this one on Craigslist.
Dusting the Linoleum, Sir.
Was I too young? Maybe. Did it shape my entire sense of humor? Definitely. Do I owe the Ghost Planet all that I am? With Absolute Certainty.
Back, again, when I was but a wee lad, I had the great honor of meeting the demonic extraterrestrial terrors Zorak and Moltar, themselves - that is, C. Martin Croker!- on, where else, but "sunny Ghost Planet"! The interstellar adventure of a lifetime. We even passed by the remains of Melmac.![]() |
| MidLife production art |
A living legend, Lowe's humor is literally unmatched; watch any interview, he's unbelievable. Any show, anything. One can only wish to have such endless charisma, literally commanding the audience. Endless comedy, endless talent. What a voice - the best voice.
It's so great he, and Tad, got such a beautiful closer on that weird Hannah-Barbara-Universe show. Jelleestone? Money can't buy me happiness... Lowe will always be the definitive Space Ghost, to me. With that; a fabulous video tribute to Mr. Lowe...
Still walking among us; haunting the peaceful Ghost Planet; the powerful - the insightful - the musical - Brak! - Andy Merrill! Who even rocks an original Brak doodle PFP by yours truly. That being, Me. Me!! Look at me!!!
He even once sang me Feel Good Inc. Seriously!









No comments:
Post a Comment